Barge To Hell





Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the required travel documents. The requirements described below are required by government regulations and policies. They are subject to change without notice.

Ultimate Music Cruises Europe Ltd. strongly recommends that all guests travel with a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of the cruise.

It is the sole responsibility of the guest to identify and obtain all required travel documents for the entire cruise vacation and have them available when necessary. These appropriate, valid travel documents - passports, visas, family legal documents and inoculation certificates - are required for boarding and re-entry into the United States and other countries.

Guests who do not possess the proper documentation may be prevented from boarding their flight or ship or from entering a country and may be subject to fines.

United States and Canadian Citizens:

You MUST have one of the following:
- OR -
  • Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) or Trusted Travel Documents. Click here for a list of all approved documents.
  • United States citizens on cruises that begin and end at the same port in the United States can use a government-issued picture ID (i.e. driver's license) AND a government-issued birth certificate or original Naturalization Certificate.
  • Minors under the age of 16 will be able to present either an original government-issued, original, notarized or certified copy of his or her birth certificate; a Consular Report of Birth Abroad Issued by DOA; or Certificate of Naturalization issued by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Note: Baptismal papers and hospital certificates of birth are NOT acceptable. Military identification cards, voter registration cards or Social Security cards are NOT considered proof of citizenship.




United States Permanent Residents:

You MUST have the following:
  • United States Permanent Resident Card. Click here for additional information.
- AND -
  • A passport from your home country is strongly recommended.



Canadian Legal Residents:

You MUST have the following:
  • Passport from your home country.
- AND -
  • Original copy of your Permanent Resident Card (PR Card), formerly the IMM 1000.
- AND -
  • Multiple entry United States visa (if applicable).



All Other Nationalities:

You MUST have the following:
  • Passport from your home country.
- AND -
  • Multiple entry United States visa (if applicable), or US Visa Waiver (see details below).


It is the responsibility of the guest to identify, obtain and present necessary visas before the start of their cruise vacation. Requirements vary based on the guest’s nationality and countries visited on your trip. Please go to the United States Department of State travel information website to determine if a visa is required.



Visa Waiver Program:

Citizens from the Visa Waiver Program countries of: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunel, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom seeking to enter the United States will be required to have in their possession a machine readable passport with a digital photograph valid for the duration of the voyage.

A machine readable passport is one having an alpha-numeric code on the bottom of the picture page.


More information on the Visa Waiver Program can be found here.




BARGE TO HELL and the BARGE TO HELL logo are trademarks of Properties of Metal Ltd. and are used under license.  © 2011-2020 UMCruises International Ltd. All Rights Reserved.